Saturday 28 December 2013

Short break due to illness

Fell ill with severe chest infection so no update on nativity for a while. Please bear with me, the wise men will come but are delayed by say sand -storms in the dessert?
Been asleep mostly then saw GP and started antibiotics and extras to relieve pains and so on.
Can't be flu as I've had the jab.  Did have a while with family lying on sofa with lovely fire:
By the way the fire moves sideways as I stood and then lay back down as really not feeling too great...
 Also tried out the new chair that came just after Christmas... and a little new crochet I did before I fell ill.


 And the pattern link is as below, it's really lovely and free! I'm using DROPS 4 ply alpaca in pale blue with 2 skeins of Noro Taiyo SOck in S03.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/butterfly-39

No comments:

Post a Comment