Wednesday 28 September 2011

Feel GOOOOD WEEKEND

a VIEW on a walk from Croft Castle somewhere in the vicinity of Leominster...
Had a fabulous weekend away with the Towersey Folk dance group- a whole weekend of walking and dancing with excellent company and lovely food and a bit of singing thrown in too, BLISS.
This is some of us still coming up the hill. A long slow climb it was. And all 22 of us made it.
Getting ready and waiting for ladies who'd gone to the WC.... again.....
Before that I was in York for a few days- working but this was at the end when I had an hour off.
A new shop for me: NESS, thought my eldest would like the satchels in the window?
This time we walked along the top of the Walls to the University- from the IBIS this was an hours walk but so very enjoyable!



At home- yes this is in rewind mode- Miss Y was playing the cello before I left for York.


These were some crocheted scarves I saw in York, so much fine work for far too little !
And back to Boofle- this is his ''body''. I have since finished all the pieces but have to photograph them, sew and stuff them and then there'll be a ''TA DAH '' moment soon I promise...
Life will recommence after October 6th when the last assignment for OU K311 will be safely handed IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment