Monday 4 April 2011

a LITTLE BIT OF CROCHET does you GOOD

As mentioned previously, we've had a little added stress in our lives lately and I found a little bit of crochet was wondrously relaxing...And of course I taught an aran crochet evening class the other day and LOVED IT!!!! Such a buzz, I wish I could do lots and lots more of it. The excitement of the ladies as they realised they could do textures like basketweave, ribbing , bobbles and cables as infectious and really rewarding.






Then on Mother's Day I had a little playtime with a pattern I had found difficult and perplexing a few years ago so I thought I'd give it another try: a floral trellis fabric from my old Harmony Guide.
In a Dropps design sockwool and a 3mm hook.....Tricky at first but I think I got there in the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment